Abatement Technologies AquaTrap AT250RS Stackable Roto-molded LGR Dehumidifier 147 PPD/AHAM
Need the filters? Find them here: AquaTrap AT250FLTR Pleated Filter
More info? Download here.
This item falls under our Specialty Product Return Policy.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
19.6” x 19.6” x 33.5”
|Operating Temp Range
34° - 100° F
(90°F / 90% RH): 266Pints / 126L per day (81°F / 60% RH): 147Pints / 70L per day (50°F / 70% RH): 69Pints / 33L per day
|Max Power Consumption
|Rated Air Flow
413 cfm / 700 m3/h
Sensor Controlled Thermodynamic Defrost
High Efficiency Pleated
100 lbs (45.5kg)
9.84 ft (3m)
|Drain Hose Length
32 ft (10m)
Outstanding Structural Drying Performance and Portability in a Lightweight, Roto-Molded Cabinet
The new AQUATRAP AT250RS from Abatement Technologies® delivers powerful structural drying power in a durable, roto-molded plastic cabinet. Weighing just 100 pounds, the AT250RS provides unsurpassed LGR water removal and grain depression in a wide range of operating temperatures making it the most productive dehumidifier in its weight class. Large, recessed tires and a built-in, ergonomic handle provide superior maneuverability on the job site. Easy internal cabinet access makes AT250RS simple to maintain and service. The unit is also stackable.
From Philadelphia to Fargo to Phoenix, nothing else delivers water restoration contractors with more features and water removal efficiency then the AQUATRAP AT250RS Dehumidifier. Quality, innovative engineering and excellent customer service are included at no extra cost. We think you will find the AT250RS an incredible value compared to other roto-molded LGR units.
Superior dehumidification performance features of the AQUATRAP AT250RS LGR Dehumidifier include:
- 147 pints/day water removal @ AHAM and up to 266 Pints Per Day @ saturation
- Powerful 400+ CFM airflow
- Superior all-temperature performance
- Performance optimized @ 90° F
- Sensor controlled thermodynamic defrost cycle
- Operates safely on 120V/15A circuits with power to spare (11.2 amps or less @ AHAM)
The AQUATRAP AT250RS LGR Dehumidifier comes standard with many outstanding design innovations including:
- All-Temperature Performance - Outstanding water removal performance under a wide range of temperature conditions (34° F to 100° F)
- Performance Optimization - Tuned to provide maximum performance efficiency @ 90° F
- Durable Cabinet Construction - Roto-molded plastic housing for long lasting durability and low maintenance
- Easy To Service - Cabinet front removes for quick access to internal components
- Greater Portability and Maneuverability - Upright cabinet design and 12” recessed rear wheels for easy rolling even on stairs
- Ergonomic Handle - Built-in ergonomic handle provides precise control. Lower handgrip facilitates truck loading and unloading
- High Airflow Filter - Easy accessible filter protects internal components and improves indoor air quality during operation
- Soft-Start Compressor Cycle - Reduces startup load, extending the life of the compressor
- Built-in Storage Racks - Provide convenient access and storage of power cord and water drainage hose
- Automatic Pump - Pumps captured water out of the unit through the drainage hose eliminating dump buckets
- User Friendly Controls - Touch pad control panel with graphical user interface allows easy programming, operation and monitoring
- Built-In Air Outlet Ring - Connects air duct outlet
Large, 12” Recessed Tires
Large 12” diameter recessed tires provide better maneuverability on the job site and make going up and down stairs easier.
The built-in, ergonomic handle creates a comfortable hand grip for turning in tight spaces.
Digital touch pad control panel with graphical user interface allows easy programming, operation and monitoring.
The touch pad control panel includes:
- One LCD Display
- One Indicator Light (red/green)
- Five touch pad keys for dehumidifier operation
Lightweight, Easy to Load and Stackable
The lightweight cabinet and bottom handgrip combine to provide effortless loading and unloading.
Easy to Service and Maintain
The AT250RS is designed for easy maintenance with fast, friendly cabinet access to internal components:
Removing Front of Cabinet
Removing Filter Door
Quality and Reliability From a Name You Can Trust
Abatement Technologies is recognized as a worldwide leader of safe, reliable and easy to use products for professional mitigation contractors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.