The cutting-edge Abatement Technologies Predator 750 Air Scrubber (PRED750HC) features a unique, updated double-wall polymer cabinet and design that produces exceptional airflow and durability to make your jobs easier and more profitable. With an amazing peak airflow of up to 750 cfm – up to 50% more than the competition – the PRED750 is ideal for containing dirt and containments when accessing wall cavities and overhead ceiling areas, or use with mobile containment cubes in construction and maintenance areas. Rugged and easy to move, the PRED750 operates on 1.9 amps or less.
MORE POWER & AIRFLOW PER POUND
- Variable speed airflow, with maximum rated airflow as high as 750cfm – almost 25% higher than the PRED600 – give users even more clean air changes per hour (ACH).
INCREASED STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
- A special double wall cabinet and combination rotational molded and injection molded cabinetry provide the precision and ruggedness to stand up to even the toughest jobsite conditions.
MODULAR CONTROL PANEL-MOTOR CONNECTION
- A one-plug electrical connection makes it easy to access the motorized impeller or control panel for cleaning and maintenance or in the unlikely event that repairs are needed.
IMPROVED FILTER CLEARANCE & ACCESS
- No other device provides such easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement.
“ZERO BYPASS” CABINET DESIGN
- A robust gasket protects against pre-filter bypass and the rigid, dual wall sealing surface ensures that contaminated air can’t bypass the HEPA filter and compromise the filtration efficiency of the device.
- The ultra- compact, lighter weight cabinetry, integral ergonomic lift handle and perfect weight balance make it a snap to hand carry the PRED750 to, around and from the jobsite.
SPECIAL CABINET RESIN
- Only PREDATOR roto-molded body components are made from a resin with a UL94HB flammability rating, microbial growth & UV inhibitors and an easy-to-decon TEFGARD® surface finish.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PRED750 PURCHASE:
• 16" x 16" x 6" HEPA Filter (H161606-99) (1st Stage)
• 16" x 16" x 2" Pleated Filter (H502) (2nd Stage)
• 16" x 16" x 1" Pre Filter (VL602) (3rd Stage)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.