DiversiTech WG840465 multiple horsepower condenser fan motors are designed and engineered for a long life of moving the air in your heating and cooling system. With high quality standards and testing during manufacturing, you can be assured of a high quality product. Multiple horsepower selection reduces inventory and prevents out of stock situations. Whether you need a condenser fan motor for your air conditioner or heat pump, DiversiTech has a motor for it.
WG840465 Motor Features
- Motor Type - Permanent split capacitor, closed construction
- Finish - green/grey powdercoat
- Multiple Horsepower 1/3 - 1/6
- 2 Speed
- Voltage - 208/230 VAC 60 Hz
- 1075 RPM
- 2.8 / 1.5 Amps
- Leads - 35-38" long 18 AWG
- Temperature rating 60°C - 140°F
- Equipped with automatic thermal overload
- Insulation Class - B
- Mounting Options - shaft up, shaft down, belly band
- Frame size - 48
- Bearings - Ball
- Rotation - CW / CCW - electrically reversible
- Shaft length - 5"
- Shaft diameter - 1/2" with one flat
- See specification sheet for competitors cross reference, wiring diagrams, and capacitor selection chart
- WG840465 cross references to AO Smith model FE6000, Fasco Model D2827, Emerson model 5462, and Smart model SE3465
- Factory original DiversiTech WG840465 condenser fan motor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.