- Easy Operation
- The PAR-40MAAU comes with a LCD backlit screen with easy-to-use buttons to switch between modes and adjust temperature. The frequently used buttons are larger for easier identification and the screens contrast is fully adjustable.
- Auto Return
- The Auto Return feature will return your set temperature to your originally preset temperature after anywhere from 30-120 minutes. This helps if the room is going to have extra bodies in it for a period of time and needs that extra cooling boost.
- Setback Mode
- Prevent indoor dew and excessive temperature by using the setback feature. It starts heating or cooling when the room exceeds or is lower than the desired preset temperature.
- No Occupancy Auto-OFF
- The No Occupancy Auto-OFF feature takes advantage of the 3D I-See sensor on your indoor mini split unit. If there is no one detected in the room for the set amount of time, the operation is automatically stopped. The time can be set from 60-180 minutes.
- Weekly Timer
- Weekly ON/OFF times and temperatures can be set. Time can be set in 5-minute increments. Up to 8 schedule patterns can be set per day of the week.
- Daylight Saving Time
- The PAR-40MAAU comes with built-in options for Daylight Saving Time, to help avoid seasonal surprises.
- The following indoor unit types require MAC-333IF-E for functionality:
NOTE: Factory Original Mitsubishi PAR-40MAAU wired remote control!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.